Sunday, May 11, 2008

Webinar on Fibonacci Series

After the terrific response that I got to my first webinar, I have produced another one and this one is on Fibonacci retracements or the Fibonacci Series. Fibonacci series is a series of numbers obtained by adding the previous two numbers in the series. Surprisingly, Fibonacci numbers or ratios are used everywhere, intentionally, unintentionally or just naturally. It is there in the pattern in which plants grow, the numbers in which rabbits or bees reproduce, our human body, architecture, music, stock markets, astronomy, just about anywhere. You can see about it in this short video before you view my webinar.


Please leave your comments on the webinar and whether you would like more webinars to be put up in the future or are text newsletters just fine?


Other Posts That May Interest You



6 comments:

Kundan singh said...

hi boss.........
well I don't have habit of leaving comments.....
But I like your efforts.........
your thoughts are completely in line with what you wish to convey........
and also......
thanks I did intraday trading on FINANTECH....stock
suggested by you and I made Rs435/-........
I am happy that I can cover up some losses........
also keep coming the webinars.....

rrrajguru said...

Dear Sir, i am serious reader and always eager to know new things. Though i have heard about the Fibonacci Series, i have never tried to know more about it. May be because of its mathmatical nature. But after going through this webinar, it is almost a cleared subject.

Many many thanks for your effort. I am eager to know more from you through these webinar.

Yours,
Rashmi Ranjan Rajguru
rrrajguru@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Vikas,

A very informative effort from you. Should help freshers in the market. I got myself introduced to this subject through some other sources but this webinar of yours did tell me how fibonacci numbers are used in the stock market. would it be possible for you to give more details on its use in the markets? Thanx a lot and God Bless...

Vikas Sharma said...

Thanks, Anonymous, for your comments. What you can do is to see the label cloud in the green sidebar on the right and click on Fibonacci on the label cloud. That should show you all the posts where I have analysed the charts using Fibonacci techniques. That should clear your doubts about how it is practically used.

In case you still want more information about it, leave a comment (and be specific about what you want because it is a vast subject) and I shall respond to it soon enough.

Vikas.

S S Cheema said...

Hi Vikas,
Nice tutorial - Wanted to ask two things - What software are you using for charting.
What is your say for the comming month of Jul?

CHeema
http://learnandteachstocks.blogspot.com/

Vikas Sharma said...

Cheema, I'm using Metastock for my charting. As regards the month of July, 3850 seems to be providing some support. There are too many political uncertainties right now to predict what's going to happen. The govt. falls - we are looking at 3600 (or below), the nuclear deal goes through - we may be looking at 4300. Let's see how it pans out.

Vikas.