Thursday, June 12, 2008

Down With Fever, No Analysis Today

Hi Everybody! As much as I wanted to write today but I just won't be able to do it. I am down with high fever and can't sit on the computer for long. My eyes are already sore and I'm sleepy too. Will try to be back with the weekend newsletter but just don't know how things will pan out over the weekend. All I can say about the markets tomorrow is, keep an eye on the inflation numbers at around noon tomorrow. It was 8.24% last week and is expected to cross 8.5% tomorrow. Any significant increase may put some downward pressure on the markets.

But please do subscribe to my posts, so that all posts are delivered free to your inbox and you don't miss any useful analysis of the markets in the future.

Happy Investing!!!


Other Posts That May Interest You



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello vikas .get well soon.

johnson

Vikas Sharma said...

Thank you, Johnson. With support from you guys, I'm sure there is no trouble in the world big enough.

Anonymous said...

Dear Vikas,

Take good rest... and get well soon.

Prasad.

Sumeet said...

its been over a week since we heard from you, hope all is well...

get well soon

regards
sumit

Vikas Sharma said...

Thanks Prasad, and thanks Sumit/Sumeet (whatever way you spell it becoz as I see it, you have spelt it both ways), for your good wishes. As explained in today's post, my fever has now gone, all that remains is the pain and that also should be going in a couple of days.

Thanks, again, for your support.

Anonymous said...

get well soon

sundaresh